2015年11月27日 星期五

Yikes! I just found the English version of the song I just posted in my last blog-post. It's even more astoundingly beautiful! Yikes! Ouch!

Yikes! I just found the English version of the song I just posted in my last blog-post. It's even more astoundingly beautiful! Yikes! Ouch! (That hurts! I mean, love hurts. So I just included that other soul-song "Love Hurts" in the below, that I was trying to put into record myself in around 2006/2007 in Taiwan, along with a biography about my life with my sister Chun-Mei. I was trying to get published, my second younger sister is witness to that! There are correspondence records to prove.)

... Actually, you know, I think I could really break record in sales internationally when I finally DO get this song "Love Hurts" and that biography about my life with sister Chun-Mei on the market! ... I just was a bit apprehensive about publishing such a book&CD during 2006/2007 because there was a lot of competition against my message in Taiwan and internationally at the time, against us ethnic Mainland Chinese. (I was SO apprehensive that I actually have an email with Declan Galbraith saying if he could lend me his live performance license on that particular song for my biography on Chun-Mei! I have the email evidence to prove! Sheesh!)

I guess police officer Wu-Yi-Jen吳怡貞女警 knows what I'm talking about. Hence yeah, now I'm finally getting to fulfill my dreams (for Chun-Mei). I'm going to live-sing on my digital camera (with video recording function) after this blog-post, and post it on this blogsite and on my youtube video channel!

Anyhow. Yeah. That's in fact exactly precisely what I fully mean concerning the last blog-post! And ANYONE who has any problems with that ... is a psychopath (like Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung).




沒有留言:

張貼留言