2014年9月22日 星期一

Sorry, just as I was getting carried away in the LORD, I just remembered that the tone of voice by Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung's accomplice in crime Police Investigative Department

(Original Date&Time of Post: 2014/9/17)

The Police Investigative Department was f_cking me verbally, emotionally and in their stance insisting "how did you get all that privileged information?" and Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung feeling free to sexually assault me again (verbally, emotionally, violent gang-rape threats) from since over the past  three to five years -

Hence I can't reveal privileged information I just posted -

Their tone of voice, what they've been trying to do, again is under-handed sleaziness in trying to misrepresent me to look like I've gone mentally bonkers and sexually obscene again and need them to f_ck me in the mental asylum "again" -

they're low, but what can you do, if that is the way they're approaching you and this case.

This (all the details of what I just posted for Chun-Mei etc.) will all be evidence against them.

They will try to maul me down to their lair for demoralization, black-mail sabotage (NCKU insists since I'm not a "great person偉人" in the definition of rich or powerful or sexy or famous (in that sense, they define Nephilim breeds as "great person偉人"  a.k.a. they themselves must be Nephilim blood or else why do they insist that that is the only definition of constituting "great person偉人"), there is no such thing as Chu-Mei being "black-mailed"/"sabotaged", insisting you have to be a "great person偉人" in order to be f_cked by nasty little b_tches like that, or else because nasty little b_tches can't possibly have any  motivation to f_ck not "great people偉人", therefore Chu-Mei is f_ck mental and needs and ought to be f_cked violent nasty in order to make her shut up and s_ck penis) and control

沒有留言:

張貼留言