2014年9月18日 星期四

I'm going to have to flip my fingers through 25 pages of bbs net articles with ten articles on each page, to get to 250

I hope that's the requirement for attaining rights to post. (And not logging on and off 250 times!)

Can't do this for long now, and can't stay out at web cafes during the night. Will take me two days to do this.

Since the BBS network requires IP address report information as part of registration information to log on, it's basically impossible to do this without getting physically caught by the government (underneath political persecutions, even if just to take a photo of you and your face without your consent against your will) ... 

I think I almost got to one half of 25 pages .... maybe only one third. Dunno. Will keep flipping through articles until I can finally post public articles.

Other than that, will have to seek other ways of getting information out to the public (without getting the entire family clan killed in revenge and retaliation)

沒有留言:

張貼留言