2014年9月12日 星期五

All right GCTS Prof. Sam Schutz, I know you hate that when people identify themselves with someone else's life story ... but what if identifying with a Christ type life story?

No chocolate-chip oatmeal cookies and fresh cow milk for me on the latest article, huh?

Eh - after discovering my mother nearly beating me half to death every day before first grade at the graduate students' apartments (I was knocked unconscious plenty of times ... once I woke up with a severe headache with my biological mother shaking me awake, scared that she had killed me at long last - well, then afterwards came the daily hourly forced group-suicide death-threats),

... the local social services department began keeping an eye on my parents. They also taught my biological mother how to cook. Literally, she did not know how to cook one decent fried eggs meal before wedding into my biological father's family. She got all the same-generation people together to vilify my grandparents for putting unintended pressure on her to cook for the family on Chinese New Year's Holidays. Hakka biological mother is a mother f_cking Taoist Satanist like P.O.Debby and Chen-Shuey-Bian's DPP Attorney Joyce Jen任秀妍

沒有留言:

張貼留言