2014年7月3日 星期四

I will now proceed to begin my testimony and opening procedures for litigating this long-term composite abuse-unto-torturous-atrocious-death case concerning me and my now deceased younger sister Chun-Mei; everything I say in the following concerning this case, will be information that I have already communicated beforehand with the involved criminal Taiwanese criminal "doctors"(government warden psychiatrists, etc.)

I will now proceed to begin my testimony and opening procedures for litigating this long-term composite abuse-unto-torturous-atrocious-death human rights case concerning me and my now deceased younger sister Chun-Mei 程君梅(程藝芸); everything I say in the following concerning this case, will be information that I have already communicated beforehand (prior being locked up against my will, or in the duration of my continual daily hourly minute-by-minute strong strenuous protest against being locked up despite having presented the most crucial arguments to said transgressing criminal Taiwanese false "doctors" prior being locked up to the present record maximum of two months, with all sorts of horrific death threats and sexual group-rape threats being finally unleashed towards me just a few hours before being legally forced to release me from the corresponding government mental wardens under their responsibility and ABSOLUTE COMPLETE TOTAL CONTROL) with the involved and fully deliberate (and completely without probable cause of deliberation, or at most with suspicious motives on the part of said transgressing party(ies)) criminal Taiwanese "doctors"(government warden psychiatrists, etc.)  Empirical facts and evidences, (unwitting) involved witnesses, all testify to that I am telling the truth against these involved criminal Taiwanese: that they knew all of these facts and evidences and witnesses testifying to the science against them, and yet but they proceeded to sexually exploit me and threaten that now they have rendered me "legally mentally invalid (禁治產, 褫奪公權力)" therefore whatever I say, nobody will believe me and furthermore moreover that they would take their revenge upon me if I should ever tell another soul about the truth of what they have been doing towards me and intend to continue behaving towards me (taking sexual advantage of me, wanting sexual exploitation towards me, in order to boast to Taiwanese socio-politico society that I am now completely out of my mind because involved criminal doctors want to insist that they never did anything of the sort towards me despite my constant protests and attempts to haul them up for justice via "Taiwan Government Administrative Law Supreme Court 台灣最高行政法院").

A copy of all my legal testimony(ies) will be sent, signed with my handwritten signature as well as Chinese legal name character stamp (as well as birth-name character stamp), and stamped on with my thumb-print; to all observing parties concerning my case - Taiwan relevant Judicial Departments and other relevant Taiwan-residing persons, International Court of the Hague in the Netherlands, United States concerned persons (Professional, Ministerial, and other), Mainland China Chinese Representative(s) in the UN, and other professional friends of my choosing. Documents you see on this blogsite will also be posted/read on my youtube channel, and I will also arrange for Journalist Interviews 記者會, etc. (a.k.a. Media Coverage)

Recently my eldest/elder maternal aunt has begun to aggressively and intensively attack me socio-politically in behalf of my younger maternal uncle (the only maternal uncle). She has been attacking me and lying against me in behalf of this younger maternal uncle. Younger maternal uncle's remaining son (the elder son having died in around 2004 of type-B terminal liver cancer - or so I heard; it may also be that maternal uncle because of his socio-politico power in Taiwan, arranged to give his eldest son priority in liver transplant. And unfortunately for maternal uncle, that liver was completely incompatible with the blood type and physiology of his eldest son. So this eldest son died a violent death soon after the expensive liver transplant, costing him his entire inheritance money from his father.)

I am currently in the process of legally forcing my maternal uncle to give his rationalizations of politically persecuting me (which my bio-father continues to deny as he has continued to do over nearly the past forty years of my life to date) - when he proceeds to give his testimony in Taiwanese courts. And of course because from my inspection of visitors to this blogspot, nearly zero visitors from Taiwan come to read what I write over the past few months, maternal uncle (that ethnic Taiwanese Hakka pig 豬八戒 
  1. http://homer2797.blogspot.in/2014/05/blog-post_4299.html
     2. http://homer2797.blogspot.in/2014/05/blog-post_18.html
 
 


... because of materal uncle and paternal uncle being so confident that nobody will believe Chu-Mei's crazy ravings (per their allegations), they will not be warned (unless via the paternal aunt that involved Taiwanese criminal false "doctors" have been attempting to void from legal prosecution for long-term abuses and political persecutions against Chu-Mei and against Chun-Mei in my bio-mother's behalf as well as in paternal uncle's behalf in attempt to destroy his elder brother so that paternal uncle alone can inherit all the blessings from my grandparents as well as all the financial inheritances - obviously and moreover apparently, which in the words of involved criminal Taiwanese government leaders, is 顯然 we see your female sexual organs (Chu-Mei), what do you think you're hiding, you've been flinging off your underwear towards us all your life long, what's the matter, sweet pumpkin-pie? What? You don't like us sexually exploiting you? But you initiated all of this, you know - you can end all of this abuse and just simply forget about everything and 別想太多 like P.O. Debby keeps telling you and rationalizing for everything based upon the argument of; and we'll just f_ck you nicely now, not like really nastily like before ~ can you trust us? No? Why, that's why you're in deep mental prison - because you won't let us sexually take advantage of you, that's a mental illness you know, that's persecutory delirium like your now deceased younger sister Chun-Mei because of course nobody will believe you, and therefore of course everything nasty we now presently and continue in the future to do towards you, is just simply "professional medical treatment" stamped and certified by our best Taiwanese government leaders, judicial departments and certified high-level-ranking ethnic Taiwanese male Hakka/Hoklo medical doctors/psychiatrists),

... apart from the aforementioned(and if on this point Chu-Mei"被破功", we will all know who is the red-handed culprit: the aforementioned); maternal uncle therefore will not be warned that I actually have a bigger rod hanging readily over his head just ready to strike down on him when he confesses of how he feels omnipotent in Taiwan since he's one of the biggest dicks in Taiwan, to f_ck Chu-Mei and Chun-Mei (the sister he sexually exploited long-term unto her torturous death)

Elder maternal aunt continue to believe the rationalization lies of maternal uncle (the youngest sibling in his primary family) and publicly and socio-politically attack me based from that firm belief - the lies that maternal uncle told eldest maternal aunt.

Good riddance, I say! I'm a little tired right now (I continue to work despite having suffered another leg fracture injury during the May Month Shower Season in Taiwan, got crushed on the right leg again by my own heavy-weight scooter-bike trying to make a right turn ... there was still water on the ground and the ground was slippery ...), will continue to finish this article within a few days.

Nothing will make me forget the present circumstances - maternal uncle telling his remaining younger son who is actually just like himself (a complete mental retard, a complete male chauvinist, a complete tyrant over females), that Chu-Mei is a mentally psychopathic mentally ill female who thinks everybody sexually interested in taking advantage of her, including maternal uncle, therefore attack Chu-Mei, delete Chu-Mei from his facebook list of "friends" so Chu-Mei doesn't have access to a single article on his facebook, deny Chu-Mei access to reach out to the ethnic Mainland Chinese wife of maternal uncle's son(everyday threatening divorce+taking away the newborn son with him because the wife, still having milk in her breasts, don't feel like having sex with him whenever he demands, which is 7-24-365; everyday threatening he can find any female in Taiwan and it would be decent enough for him - everyday threatening he can find a six-foot and much taller professional model ethnic Taiwanese Hakka/Hoklo to meet his sexual addiction 7-24-365 ... and his current ethnic Mainland Chinese wife has to work from dawn to until 11P.M. .or later, as a professional hair-dresser at a reputed hair-dressing store/shop),

It's twenty-three fifteen P.M. Taiwan time. I need to get some rest. I've been working extremely hard over the past few weeks despite my severe leg injury. (I did get emergency treatment on the day of my injury - was sent in on the same day, got treatment immediately next day early morning). My leg injury is much milder in comparison with 25DEC2012 ... that almost cost me my life, and it wasn't until six months later that I was able to walk again. This time I'll just have to wait three months until being able to walk again (now only two months or so).

沒有留言:

張貼留言