2014年7月26日 星期六

自己剛做的案件內容敘述錄音 - Here is the audio-tape recording of my legal testimony against these Taiwanese as of latest

自己剛做的案件內容敘述錄音 - Here is the audio-tape recording of my legal testimony against these Taiwanese as of latest

I wasn't able to upload any audio, so I had to play the 46-minutes long recording on my desk and video-tape it using my digital camera.

And then I found out that because my digital camera SD card records videos using older video file versions, it isn't compatible to be directly uploaded on this blog. Hence I had to upload the video on my youtube channel first ....

(I'm currently waiting for this video to upload while I go to bed. If it doesn't finish by tomorrow morning, I'm going to upload it from another, hopefully faster, computer. Usually at internet cafes)


All right. It isn't working here ... 
I'm going to have to do it tomorrow 
on another computer.

沒有留言:

張貼留言