2014年7月26日 星期六

自己剛做的案件內容敘述錄音 - Here is the audio-tape recording of my legal testimony against these Taiwanese as of latest - Finally uploaded here.

自己剛做的案件內容敘述錄音 - Here is the audio-tape recording of my legal testimony against these Taiwanese as of latest - Finally uploaded here.

Warning: 46 minutes long!
 (this is still taking awhile to process, however it's already uploaded on my youtube channel)

I have no idea why it's taking so long a time to process, but this is a fast computer hence ... not my problem this time ...

Most likely somebody (like the equivalent of Taiwanese P.O.Debby and her most previous superior Yeh)  taking a serious look into this video before deciding what to do with it ...

All right ... processed 10% now after almost twenty to thirty minutes ... sheesh ...

All right ... one hour later (after having already successfully uploaded this video) ...
My 46 minutes long legal witness testimony at long last!
我的口述法律效益證詞終於成功完成上載!

沒有留言:

張貼留言