2017年1月30日 星期一

I'm not kidding. I'm going to establish "Chinese Nationalist Party 中華民族(民主共合 Democratic Republic )黨", and I'm going to run for President from Taiwan region. As quick as immediately. Depending on how my cases are handled at the other end (after I 交付 hand them over to residing authorities for detailed investigation)

I'm not kidding. I'm going to establish "Chinese Nationalist Party 中華民族(民主共合 Democratic Republic )黨", and I'm going to run for President from Taiwan region. As quick as immediately. Depending on how my cases are handled at the other end (after I 交付 hand them over to residing authorities for detailed investigation).

I'm actually very learned in the History of not only China (from since inception to current), but also in the History of the Island of Taiwan. I kid you not.


沒有留言:

張貼留言