2015年1月24日 星期六

I have some off-time this weekend. This gives me all Sunday to write. I will finish these documents by tomorrow on Sunday. These legal documents will be sent out to corresponding offices (the one Liu gets will be the one P.O.Debby gets) on Monday morning.

I have some off-time this weekend. This gives me all Sunday to write. I will finish these documents by tomorrow on Sunday. These legal documents will be sent out to corresponding offices (the one Liu gets will be the one P.O.Debby gets) on Monday morning.

The full case litigation documents and arguments will be sent via postal express to Taipei courts. It will be held fully confidential for until the time of my hiring a licensed lawyer in government administrative law to represent my case in court. (Yes technically with the way they've attempted to f_ck this case up, there are ways to do that).

en lieu, in order to prepare more properly for court litigation, I will be very busy scratching up as much income as I can (and other such same-ended efforts) ... although I already know most of the legal argument framework I'm going to use, of course technically you still need a lawyer to help you with your particulasr case. Especially when your case is not the typical socio-politico cookie-cutter button-hole type that the majority of Taiwanese are accustomed with (whether they be rich or poor, they don't have culture of litigation except for serious criminal offenses - and even then they prefer not to challenge in court. This is just Taoism. People with power are suing those without in court. Not the other way around. And the people have subjected themselves to the same form of evil Taoist oppressive tyranny in society and politics - they're enslaved to the same, the only thing these people blame themselves for is why they aren't like their evil masters, with better/superior "qualities" that have made them into the demon-god-deity-lords on earth that they are. In other words, the people are what supports all this evil. Not to mention secretly envying their masters.)

This is also the condition of P.O.Debby吳怡貞女警

沒有留言:

張貼留言