2014年11月2日 星期日

3NOV2014_10/31(FRI) Taiwan Taipei GMT Time 2ndPartRecording 第二段側錄 Because during police interrogation of my ID and address and cell phone number ... obviously apparently I CANNOT give those sorts of information to the public ... I'm going to have to find time and ways of modifying those seconds of video clips ... so that my private person residence info etc. doesn't get to the public all too easily! ... @@ Anyhow (how do you type that sort of emoticon ... newby here ...)

(I'll have to music-override those personal info few seconds in the second primary evidence video first, before uploading!) The first part of the 30OCT2014 evening arrest  is here - http://youtu.be/u_dWl3HA-yQ

These two videos below are the same raw video file; just it's the first time I've ever succeeded in directly uploading my 2005 or so Kodak raw video file from my ditigal camera SD memory card in the first version :-d The second version is from what typically I have had to do over the past seven years - first upload my video file to my youtube channel, and then only after that, embed it here on my blogsite.





沒有留言:

張貼留言