2015年9月26日 星期六

Typically 李啟誠 wants to slam me down and directly tells me to "shut up and bend over and let us continue raping you if you know what's good for you~!"

Typically 李啟誠 Mark Lee wants to slam me down and directly tells me to "shut up and bend over and let us continue raping you if you know what's good for you~!"

In other words, senior pastor (DPP) 李啟誠 Mark Lee claims that evil is the real god in Taiwan; if you dare speak a word against Mark Lee's satanic Taiwanese gods (among which includes minister uncle Cheng-Tsir-Guong程世光), you are shaming only yourself to be f_ck screwed even worse.

Well, how it's going to play out here obviously is Jchu-Pei police and Taipei police central bureau are going to go "oh ~! Now I get it ~! Now I repent of my ways (falsely/ half-heartedly) and this (according to common Taoist occult mentality of worship of evil Satan) neutralizes and compromises Chu-Mei and Chun-Mei's long-term case and makes me/us even better in the ladder of society and socio-politics~!"

And Mark Lee is going to go "hee-hee-hee this means I can f_ck screw Chu-Mei worse now ~ hee-hee-hee~!"

Thing is, socio-politics and the world has changed from the world described by Mark Lee. Principles and rules have changed (apparently forever in the course of human anthropological history), and Mark Lee isn't able to adapt to that change. Wu-Yi-Jen吳怡貞 the evil ethnic Taiwanese Jezebel retard isn't able to adapt to that change either (and is why her ethnic Taiwanese lovers continue to exist at all - parasitically they rely on each other for existence in Taiwan. If one of them ceases to exist, the other fails. This is an Ahab-Jezebel relation and existence and is the reason why I have long-term been prying Wu-Yi-Jen loose from that system, as much as possible, trying to free her from its grips - and more importantly, destroying that (oc)cultic monster machination tyrannical satanic regime over the people)

And so Mark Lee李啟誠 was saying?

沒有留言:

張貼留言