2015年9月27日 星期日

I'd just been talking to my former Taiwanese classmate and her younger siblings about today's most recently discovered global developments ... we're all shocked. That people, the world, could be so evil.

I'd just been talking to my former Taiwanese classmate and her younger siblings about today's most recently discovered global developments ... we're all shocked. That people, the world, could be so evil. I told them I'm getting published on recent (composite) events. I told them I'll be organizing&coordinating protest events in Taiwan and force media to put us on television all across Taiwan. And that would get me back on Taiwanese BBS (from which I have been suspended from, for challenging the corrupt long-term gang-mafia power organization of the Taiwanese police bureau)

My classmates and her younger siblings are going to tell me yes they would love to be part of the team within one day's time. I already spoke extensively about everything to every single one of them this morning. (I got up at 07:00 this morning. Went out to have some breakfast, bought some newspapers, returned to my friend's home and started balking to everyone (everyone was awake already, it's the last day of New Moon Festival Holidays) all the way up to just until now).

I told them we're all going to wear "V" (As in "V for Vendetta報仇", or as in ignorant Taiwanese minds, "V for Victory and Genuine  True Justice for all!") masks on our faces when we go in front of the Presidential Office in Taipei and other places to protest-march peacefully with white placards and white head-bands.




沒有留言:

張貼留言