2015年9月29日 星期二

The only conversation of these ethnic Taiwanese: "Me penis want; me penis order; me penis say so; me penis demand so; me penis think this; me penis think that; what? You say what? What you say everything disagreeable with me penis, therefore you IMPUDENT scoundrel scumbag F_CK~!

The only conversation of these ethnic Taiwanese: "Me penis want; me penis order; me penis say so; me penis demand so; me penis think this; me penis think that; what? You say what? What you say everything disagreeable with me penis, therefore you IMPUDENT scoundrel scumbag F_CK~!

The only thing they recognize is another penis. Or Wu-Yi-Jen's吳怡貞女警 sex moves towards them.
Wu-Yi-Jen gets what she deserves: her son (I heard later it was a son) will simply become one of these big dicks, become just like them. There's no reason why he would resist anyway because aside from being the same dick as they, he has their exact DNA.

There is nothing and no-one to save Wu-Yi-Jen nor her son. God is not mocked. God does not compromise with the Devil's sons.

Not even Julia Sergeeuna Goreva will be saved; let alone Wu-Yi-Jen or her son.

It takes much more than turning herself in to the law to get saved (and Taiwan courts are so corrupt they are not going to accept that anyway - I know that for a fact given recent developments with the local courts, or should I say, attempt to refuse to take any of my criminal case filings at all); and Wu-Yi-Jen continues to lie along with the rest of the group cover-up false story(ies).

沒有留言:

張貼留言