2014年12月13日 星期六

My main objective in my first global book release will be to "拋磚引玉" - there are lots more hidden witnesses and evidences who have all gone into secret hiding (if not drinking themselves and their family unit half to death ...) due to what I've witnessed to about ethnic Taiwanese Hoklo/Hakka Taoism&Voodoo Sorcery&Self-Deism(as Exemplified by Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung竹北婦幼隊葉志雄警組長&長期組織犯罪地方結構成員) for at least this past decade or more.

My main objective in my first global book release will be to "拋磚引玉" - there are lots more hidden witnesses and evidences who have all gone into secret hiding (if not drinking themselves and their family unit half to death ...) due to what I've witnessed to about ethnic Taiwanese Hoklo/Hakka Taoism&Voodoo Sorcery&Self-Deism(as Exemplified by Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung竹北婦幼隊葉志雄警組長&長期組織犯罪地方結構成員) for at least this past decade or more.

I will keep all witnesses and sources of evidences/evidencing confidential (using my own soon-signature-contracted lawyers).

And unfortunately for all the Satanists out there in the world hoping to catch me in some unintentional national leak ... too bad I ain't budging one millimeter.

My biological mother taught me that ... by attempting to catch me on some sabotageable imperfection for all the days of my life up to now. :-d

Uh-huh. I could have made it as a ballet-dancer ... save that I felt it was condescending to force and reduce the societal status and desire towards girls to dance like Pinocchio under Cruel Evil Ruthless Greedy Self-Edifying Puppet-Master Stromboli from Hades.

I refused to be my Ba'al&Molech-worshiping Taoist Hakka bio-mother's 乖retarded daughter-in-law Persephones.

And I made it out the other end of the Black Hole Physical Time-Warp ... Alive - in Yahweh God's Hands. (And it is far more reassuring, King David wrote, to fall into YHW's hands, than into man's hands! Because man's hands refuse to honor the Laws of Moses. The Principle Law of Reciprocity and Faireness and Grace. The Shadow of Christ ... in the Law of Moses. The Prophecied Rejection, by the people "of this world", against YHW in these endtimes Apocalyptic landscape).

As an Earth Scientist地球科學家 and Isotope Geochemist同位素地球化學家 and Physicist物理學家 and Mathematician數學家 and Philosopher哲學家 and Theologian神學家, and Protestant Christian主耶穌基督的真羊 from the Commoners貧民窟 ... I am appalled. Fall from 1980's up to now. Everything. Every field of profession. I am appalled. And God writes in Revelations, Yahweh will judge "... all those who destroy this (good) Earth". This (good) Earth ... that Christ Himself will redeem (after the appearance and abominable destruction of the Satanic Incarnation of the global government Political Antichrist sitting upon the current third Jerusalem Temple Throne ... proclaiming himself as YHW .... @#$%^&*~!)  (That will be the final duel in ETERNITY between YHW versus Satan ... ELOHIM Yesu Mesiahach彌賽亞主耶穌基督 will destroy him with the breathe of YHW!)

沒有留言:

張貼留言