2014年5月11日 星期日

Being a leader isn't easy, and you don't become a leader based upon minister uncle's 牧師叔父程世光 typical type of mental psyche and mindset. Which is out to supplant his elder brother. That's Satan-worship. Definitely not Yahweh-God worship. Yes and Cheng-Tsir-Guang calls Chu-Mei "seed of abomination 孽種孽丕,生來就是注定下地獄的孽丕" - And most importantly, police officer Debby believes him. Literally. Word for word.

I actually had a much better chance at Caltech than DSBurnett, however DSBurnett's ring of power and allies, "political friends" have ganged up against me due to hating me for jealous envy over JSGoreva - JSGoreva actually was a nasty and mean towards me as hell, just as police officer Debby here in Taiwan has been (she was in love with her superior, Hakka 葉志雄 - because Hakka Debby was trained all her life since she was a toddler, to fall in love with this kind and type of guy. And perhaps she herself IS "that kind of (Hakka) female", meaning the corresponding type that would have that kind of inclination at all! Satanic cult, like I said).

But I cannot comment on this aspect for until I have hauled up this composite虐殺 (Trauma-based mental mind-control, abuse, control, abusive-control) case in Taiwan and brought these abominable and contemptible despicable inexplicable disgraceful persons  up to justice. Which I have been doing for over the past ten years already.

I am well aware of all the lies the involved abusers have been saying and dissiminating against me. But I don't petty-cat-fight like my now deceased younger sister Chun-Mei; these despicable persons may be the type to just simply luuuuuuuuuve my sister's type (Chun-Mei) because she's easy to engage in this sort of petty-cat-fight where said abusers then continuously have the upper hand to insist like Hsin-Chu mafia clan member 陳萬來/陳咨達"See ~ Chu-Mei is a contemptible female, see, she keeps f_cking me, see ~ she keeps harassing me, see ~ therefore I am no wrong to sexually assault Chu-Mei ~ because she keeps coming on me, see ~"


This is the reason gender-straight males typically do not "cat-fight". Males that love to do that sort of thing are seen as "effeminate" i.e. according to the Bible, male gay homosexual. 

This is the same logic as why females don't "cat-fight" with other females. Unless one of them has much more power than the weaker other one. Or else females don't normally try to "cat-fight" ... they've grown out of it after teenage adolescence fighting with their sisters over teddy bears and what-not.

Females that continue to love "cat-fighting" with others, mostly are females who have not been potty-trained a.k.a. spoiled 被寵壞了. Meaning mostly they're the females that were born beauties like police officer Debby :-d (as a final stern warning to her not to do what she's been doing, I've been precautioning her about this forever, not wanting to involve her in this case).

沒有留言:

張貼留言