2016年10月8日 星期六

I'll also be charging these Taiwanese grass-roots organizational mafia members to the United Nations. Human Rights Atrocities, Human Rights Persecution, Religious Persecution (against all Christian beliefs and values, attempt to tell me there's no God, only their penis is god in this world), Hate Crime Atrocities against women (girls, females) and children

竹北保安隊: 程英傑我看妳能站在那邊多久? 妳是電影看太多了是不是?

Obviates the Obvious: 竹北保安隊 knows my right leg was severely fractured to point of nearly necessitating amputation, and most obviously they've been reading off my blogspot and every other internet posting they've closed down specifically against me and my articles for a long time by now :-d

This is exactly precisely what JRRTolkien wrote about :-d, and they(Taiwanese,竹北保安隊) still don't get 猴子不知自己屁股紅 哇哈^N 孫悟空就是再厲害也總是逃不出彿掌心 哇哈^N Mua-Wha-Harf^N


沒有留言:

張貼留言