2014年8月12日 星期二

To my friends abroad who are watching and worrying about me: quit worrying about me (recently all of a sudden, it seems). Because a lot of human rights professionals have been watching my case carefully for ten years to date already. We all know what's going on, we all know what's going to happen. I'm not letting them down, so you shouldn't be worried about me.

The point is -

Obviously I'm supposed to be so scared and so intimidated under the past ten years of ethnic Taiwanese Hoklo/Hakka socio-politico regimes (added onto that recent forceful harassment by the local police that I recently bumped into who's been threatening to throw me into prison for eight months and then further harassment+violence+exploitation from both mafia and government intelligence that Taiwanese call "The White Gloves 白道/白手套", meaning they're traceless and worse than the mafia); that I'm supposed to now finally start shutting up for a long time. (And not be capable of voicing anything against them for a long time until I have secured much more power than these mentally retarded + severely mentally psychopathic/sociopathic ethnic Taiwanese Hoklo/Hakka).

沒有留言:

張貼留言