2014年8月15日 星期五

Police Officer Debby reportedly is soon giving birth and leaving her post - all this while f_cking me on cases over the past three years!

Also, I hold my case that she only got pregnant after I started to post love letters to her on the public internet. This happened the last time with another young woman nicknamed Koala Bear.

I called up her original post this morning and got mocked by the person answering the phone. Insisting that Debby has a good relationship with her husband so of course he's taking care of her (yeah? Last time he boozed Debby up on narcotic drugs so that she went to the office with her hair looking like it was waxed up like lightening struck and she wasn't even home in her body. You were all witnesses to that and you continued to stick her up like that. I suspect these Taiwanese police officers are bought over to support certain comrades' otherwise terrible love lives!)

I finally forced myself to try calling her up at her original post because I recently found on the internet a lot of government propaganda with Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung signed with Police Officer Debby's name. And a full picture of her too. (What's she been doing over the past few months of pregnancy; sleeping with Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung all the whole while, while her husband slept with other women)

There's more but like I said, this is like Debby toasting herself so that she can't witness properly ... unless against me (sigh, this is even more terrible than what went on with JSGoreva)

Oh well. These people are just testing whether God is what he says he is, that's all. Just like the rest of the involved criminals.

In other words I represent God's side, and Debby she apparently goes out of her way to represent her father the Devil's side of the story.

I guarantee that God always wins. No matter how you f_ck yourself up in attempt to f_ck God (Chu-Mei representing that part of God that Debby wishes were non-existent; she can't live with it, so she tries to f_ck Chu-Mei. Same thing with obsessive JSGoreva: JSGoreva hates God and would like to f_ck every last innocent nice young promising girl that even so much as give hint of belonging to God. JSGoreva hates God so much JSGoreva f_cks them all, and gives her loyalty and adoration and worship to Satan/Devil whom JSGoreva calls "intelligent聰明" "savvy切實際,實在" "practical實用")

沒有留言:

張貼留言