2014年8月12日 星期二

Hey, I'm tempted to do a stunt here where I take off the most recent two posts today until after tomorrow when I know Police Officer Debby would be off duty and going to pig herself up on her boss Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung again -

In fact, that's exactly what I'll do. I'll then re-post the same two posts later when I know some of my western viewers and readers would be looking at my blog-site. Suits PO Debby well. The sl_t. And why should I upset myself on the entire case just because her boss and lover Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung hopes to f_ck me up by having been in bed with her continuously up to now (having lied to me saying she's been alleviated of duty from Hsin-Chu and gone to Tai-Chung almost six months ago) -

That is exactly precisely what Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung hopes to f_ck me with.

I ain't fallin for his tactics - Chu-Mei ain't getting on bed with Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung like PO Debby for fear of being unable to survive without Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung's intrusion into her life and absolute control over her clitoris. The retard. She deserves whatever's coming for her in the rest of her life. Her physical descendants are accursed and doomed by the same - a.k.a. her lover Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung and his physical descendants. They'll be f_cking each other forever and it's obvious Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung's physical descendants are going to f_ck PO Debby's physical descendants torturing and tormenting them unto the literal death. Serves PO Debby right! For her worship and idolatry of Yeh-Tzdir-Tsiung! That son of the Devil which Chu-Mei Chern's physical and spiritual descendants will absolutely snuff out from the face of this earth!

沒有留言:

張貼留言