2015年2月8日 星期日

Like I said, I'm an undercover agent for my younger sister Chun-Mei's case. These involved criminal Taiwanese however have been playing this as if I'm offering myself up to be their (sex-) prize if they win

Like I said, I'm an undercover agent for my younger sister Chun-Mei's case. These involved criminal Taiwanese however have been playing this as if I'm offering myself up to be their (sex-) prize if they win -

Problem for these S.O.B.'s is that they won't be able to. And I'll destroy their sex libido (again), and my bio-father will be after me and my ass (again, typically for this reason) for ultimate crime of "destroying their sex libido towards Chu-Mei and behaviors rationalized afterto thereof"

P.O.Mistress gets more confused as this case develops because she can't understand why her masters could be so in the wrong, therefore it must be right, and that is the reason for her continual wallowing in this pig mud. How dear of her tw-nese masters and bed-partner lovers.

These S.O.B.'s keep coming as if they're victimized by Chu-Mei, I keep whacking their heads off, they keep decrying to the entire world what a monster Chu-Mei is - wtf the entire world is on my side but they keep literally publically declaring just the opposite and wanting to have their ways with Chu-Mei.

沒有留言:

張貼留言