2015年10月21日 星期三

We're now going to need an effective suicide/homicide prevention program for P.O.Debby (Wu-Yi-Jen吳怡貞女警). I just told her this past evening that one, she was drugged with A-grade(一級)narcotics and I saw her like so at her office one day along with Lu-Yi-Jing呂宜靜女警&co. who threw me out quickly like usual, and two, which I didn't actually say but it would be implied anyway, that she could use this argument in Taiwanese courts to fight for custody over her first-born child (obviously apparently that's why she's been trying to make me shut up and refuses to let me say anything bad about her in public in particular in recent months - she used to just want to challenge me publicly prior!)

It would seem that Wu-Yi-Jen吳怡貞女警 is more worried about losing custody over her just barely over one-year old son right now (and the means of providing for her son),
than anything else. Quite obvious. Quite apparent.
I only got to part one of my diary today.
Part two will have to wait until today after work hours (it's past midnight).
Remind me to include the part about how New Jersey small private construction companies
are able to finish basement renovations completely for only 10k USD (about 30萬NTD/TWD),
while it would take much more than that for such complete renovations in Taiwan.
Harf-Harf^N - and Taiwanese want to insist they're the strongest
and best (over all the females in the world) in the entire world?! (wtf ...)




........ 稍後, here is 還來不及自錄影片說明的今晚所有筆記!
(P.S.底下看到的是胃藥;有時候在外面吃到髒掉的食物會拉肚子,
那是一組胃藥加止瀉藥 ... 
我同學基本上是已經說部要我在她家主食或熟食放冰箱...
今天我才跟她提醒說那鍋已放了一整個月的之前熬煮的中藥膳已經腐爛掉,
不用繼續放冷藏,丟給餿水桶就可以了
所以我說我同學和她的妹妹們有重精病!
提醒過她們無數次了... 下意識故意的! 而且幾乎天天對我強烈性暗示猥褻動作&表情!
唉~! 反正我體力和體重比她們強 因為她們不像我,天天做工地已經前後做了五年了 呵呵呵^N
不知不覺中我變成前所未有地壯碩幹練耐操! 呵呵呵^N)



沒有留言:

張貼留言