2016年6月4日 星期六

For my friends outside of Taiwan - everything is better than ever for me now, despite of what these MM-F-ers have been attempting to do to me as of late. I have more power in Taiwanese region than ever before. Not that I asked for it, just ...

For my friends outside of Taiwan - everything is better than ever for me now, despite of what these MM-F-ers have been attempting to do to me as of late. I have more power in Taiwanese region than ever before. Not that I asked for it, just ...

Fact is, the latest common construction labor company I work for happen to be one of the most powerful mafia bosses in the Hsin-Chu region, but he's always fully legal a.k.a. he's just too passionate for the locals here in Taiwan. The only reason his workers hate him to the bone is because they all keep taking about ten thousand TWD to 20 thousand TWD in loan from him (on literally 0% interest), all different gang members with at least 10 years of prior heavy criminal prison imprisonment in Taiwan (all male, I'm the only female construction worker in his company because I can work past the daily work loads of the boss's male workers - literally. Even if their stamina and muscles are 50% more than me, problem is they have no brains. Literally. They don't know how to do things properly, or do things with lesser labor&work. That's the thing.)

Some of them (actually a lot of them - wha-harf actually all of them from since this past five to six years I've been in this business wha-harf^N) so happen to be close blood relatives of Jchu-Pei Head Police Department(s) and Hsin-Chu's Prosecutors Department and Hsin-Chu's Regional Court Judges Wha-Harf^N

Like I kept saying for this past six months - ethnic Taiwanese due to their Satanic Taoist "religion", have resisted Netherland colony government's attempt to curb mafia socio-political pyramid power structure of rampant sexual immorality&copulation&procreation by imposed forced shark-loans and landlords lording it over the people and literally buying unnecessary peasant girls with fiscal money for gang mafia members a.k.a. rape at first sight as sworn wives for the rest of their lives (obviously apparently all males sworn in the same way as Skulls&Bones secret Satanic political government elite society which are all male homosexuals in the first place in order to ... control females and world population)

Tsai-Ying-Wen is nothing but another puppet of the CIA and communists (a.k.a. Jew Karl Marx 馬克思主義).

The only reason the western world and Jews (especially Satanic Jews) want to annihilate us ethnic Chinese like Chu-Mei Chern, is because we're amongst the only remnant populations in the world that still worship the true God Yahweh.

Take that to heart, Paul David Asimow. Edward Mark Stolper. Not that I have any reason to believe that either of you have ever believed in the true God Yahweh in the first place.

The only reason you still exist ... perhaps is because of God's wrath towards you and your descendants forever and ever. Yeah; what do you THINK I'm saying? You retard. All your work is only senior high school level - I could do what you do when I was in senior high school. Literally.

Sorry. I have no more time on the web now in this local web cafe.

I do think however that Hsin-Chu's Prosecutor Department is going to change all their testimony now, now that they see PDAsimow and EMStolper F_cking me from since 1999.

Sorry. That's objective fact - that I am more righteous than you, and that I have ever been completely innocent. So why did you try to f_ck me to death for that Russian Satanist JSGoreva?

Oh - I see, just like why ethnic Taiwanese DPP government have been trying to f_ck me and my sister Chun-Mei and Chun-Mei's daughter (now 14 years old going onto senior year in junior high school - er, middle school, who has severe mental retardation from birth along with severe bipolar disease since from birth), in behalf of Jchu-Pei "Women and Children's Protection Police Department ethnic Taiwanese Hakka Wu-Yi-Jen 吳怡貞女警"

Well, I can only say - Wu-Yi-Jen isn't going to be able to f_ck me any more than Julia Sergeeuna Goreva.

吳怡貞你以為你是誰? (我沒時間改字了)



沒有留言:

張貼留言