2016年12月26日 星期一

They just spelled out in their court decision document that they're planning on putting me into prison for three to five years after taking 12 ten thousand TWD penalty on me, so that's pretty obvious (just to say the least - they think I ought to have been brain-washed by now by their physical, sexual rape & socio-sexual torture&torment against me by now Wha-Harf^N just like the rest of their Taiwanese women (their wives, daughters, daughter-in-laws, grand-daughters, etc. Wha-Harf^N)

They just spelled out in their court decision document that they're planning on putting me into prison for three to five years after taking 12 ten thousand TWD penalty on me, so that's pretty obvious (just to say the least - they think I ought to have been brain-washed by now by their physical, sexual rape & socio-sexual torture&torment against me by now Wha-Harf^N just like the rest of their Taiwanese women (their wives, daughters, daughter-in-laws, grand-daughters, etc. Wha-Harf^N)

Right now I'm immediately going to start an open public signature event against the above (I forget what the English terminology for that is;  人民聯名簽署), beginning with all of Taiwan (Hsin-Chu is the only area where people have still stuck with blue party, even though the police departments in Hsin-Chu and everyone on base level are all green party - the only reason it hasn't turned completely green, is because the silent elderly refuse to give up ground. They're waiting for someone to make things right before they'll give their vote to one deserving - and I guess that person is me. Yup. I've been writing, firing prolificly on the public internet for since 2004 ... and been nearly swearing for the past three years or so that I'm going to start Nationalist Party and run for high office ...)

--- I told Jchu-Pei's criminal-at-large womens&children's police department vice leader Wu-Tsu-Hua, that the black Judge isn't going to be able to help the criminally involved (namely the criminal (government warden) psychitarists, and recent police security department leader and members that tried to take me down after the entire Jchu-Pei police department complained chronically to them for the past five years about me jostling them like hay-straw) - the black Judge isn't going to be able to waver them past




Invictus

Out of the night that covers me, 
      Black as the pit from pole to pole, 
I thank whatever gods may be 
      For my unconquerable soul. 
In the fell clutch of circumstance 
      I have not winced nor cried aloud. 
Under the bludgeonings of chance 
      My head is bloody, but unbowed. 
Beyond this place of wrath and tears 
      Looms but the Horror of the shade, 
And yet the menace of the years 
      Finds and shall find me unafraid. 
It matters not how strait the gate, 
      How charged with punishments the scroll, 
I am the master of my fate, 
      I am the captain of my soul. 








 
 
 
  

沒有留言:

張貼留言