2016年9月10日 星期六

I'm meeting up with some elder female experienced construction worker friends today (they asked me specifically to come) :-d

I'm meeting up with some elder female experienced construction worker friends today (they asked me specifically to come) :-d

I'm A-Okay ;-)

My current labor company (most contracts with construction sites, some with janitorial contract buildings) has been taking extremely good care of me for about fifty days now. I have work every day, essentially, unless I say I have family errands to take care of or something.

I think my elder friends are wanting me to help with their new janitorial company. :-d 

I told my second younger sister about four days ago, that I never use my own ID or name when it comes to establishing companies in Taiwan, due to long-term cases I've been fighting for all my life long. (Why would I want Taiwanese officials/crazies, especially DPP political party, to know what I'm capable of? F off, man. Just F off. Thanks. You got a whole lot of world people to F/bite your poisonous Taoism Satanic Voodoo Doll Fangs into, I ain't stupid enough to want to entertain. You've got the entire rest of the world to attempt to sexuo-copulate(sex-drive libido of ethnic Taiwanese is like 5 times every day for 365 days of the entire year. Literally. That's why they have six wives and seven children with each wife).

沒有留言:

張貼留言